We invite you to join the passionate team of behind GreedFall and The Technomancer!
You will be responsible for developing the game's mise-en-scène in conjunction with the creative director and seeing it through to its integration in-game.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Defining the list of cutscenes to be made from the script in accordance with the budget
- Writing the directions for cutscenes, shot by shot descriptions, or storyboards
- Participating in casting sessions and the choice of actors
- Organising the motion capture (motion-list, props list, cutting, etc.) and directing the actors during rehearsals and shooting
- Integrate motion capture data into our in-house engine, Silk, with the help of the animation department
- Accompanying the animators for "post-anim"
- Creating cutscenes in the in-house engine: placing cameras, characters, animations, lights, fx, and voices
- Editing the sequences of each cutscene and ensuring the quality of integration in-game
- Working in collaboration with the animation, lighting, environment and sound design divisions to create the best possible cutscenes
- Taking an active part in the development of the automatic dialogue engine and helping the technical department to improve the engine’s procedural staging
- Retouching and improving cutscenes that are automatically generated by the engine for the game's dialogues: crop, add animations, rewind the sequence etc.
- Participating in video data preparations (ESRB rating, sample videos for voice recording sessions, etc.)
Skills and profile required
- A video game portfolio of your professional achievements that demonstrates the variety of your productions
- A first professional experience in the audiovisual sector and master the main editing and retouching tools such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, 3DSMax, Photoshop etc.
- You also know how to use a 3D engine such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- A strong video-game culture and a strong interest in mise-en-scène and cinematography with strong storytelling
- Fluent French and English
- Trained or self-taught in audiovisual media
- Able to adapt to any 3D engine to get the most out of it
- You have notions of computer language or scripting (XML)
- You know how to draw storyboards
- You have already made trailers and other assets for advertising purposes allowing you to help the marketing department
Permanent position (CDI).
Start date: ASAP.
Location: 6 Rue André Voguet, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, Greater Paris, or partial remote work.
- CV and cover letter
- Showreel or website (required)
You will be invited to do a test if your application is successful.