We invite you to join the passionate team behind The Technomancer, GreedFall and Steelrising!
Under the direction of the Lead Designer, you will be responsible for game content and mechanics.
Your main tasks will be the following :
- Create gameplay loops within the framework of the world and style of our various games
- Contribute to the implementation of the 3Cs from prototype to post-release follow-up
- Collaborate with various departments during all stages of production to participate in the design and implementation of gameplay mechanics
- Participate in the implementation of gameplay code features with the programming team
- Produce and update the game design document as well as documents for other departments
- Take part in the creation of detailed and customizable combat systems
- Define and adapt the AI behavior in accordance with the direction of games
- Integrate and improve game mechanics to achieve the level of quality targeted by the studio
- Test games to ensure that they are balanced and work properly by fixing bugs in the database
Skills and profile required
- Creative, you are willing to make proposals while being able to question yourself
- Organized, rigorous and independent; you know how to structure your work, while respecting the project's nomenclature
- Versatile; you can handle several tasks at once
- Communicative; you know how to share your experience and exchange with the various teams
- Curious and able to adapt to internal tools
- Passionate about games and their mechanics
- A team player
- Good analytical skills
- A very good knowledge of tactical and action games
- Knowledge of Spiders' games and extensive knowledge of Western RPGs
- Strong technical knowledge of game engines and scripting
- A good knowledge of C++
- At least 5 years' experience with at least one project under your belt
- Fluent English and French
Permanent position (CDI).
Spiders is based in Paris (Porte d'Ivry).
The position can be carried out partially from home.
- CV and cover letter
You may be asked to do a test depending on your profile. Only online applications will be considered. We do not respond to applications by phone or post.