We invite you to join the passionate team behind The Technomancer, GreedFall and Steelrising!
Under the direction of the Lead Design, you will be responsible for the production of game mechanics and content in collaboration with the other departments.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Creating content within the scope of the game world and style
- Collaborating with other teams during all stages of production to deliver elements in-game
- Integrating game mechanics and make improvements to achieve the level of quality targeted by the studio
- Producing and updating the game design document and other documentation for other departments
- Testing the game to ensure it works properly and is balanced
Skills and profile required
- Creative, you are willing to make proposals while being able to question yourself
- Organised, thorough and independent; and you know how to structure elements in-game
- Versatile; and you can handle several tasks at once
- Communicative, you know how to share your experience and exchange with the various teams
- Curious and able to adapt to internal tools
- Passionate about games and their mechanics
- Strong analytical skills
- A very good knowledge of tactical and action games
- Knowledge of Spiders' games and extensive knowledge of Western RPGs
- Good technical knowledge of game engines and scripting
- At least 2 years' experience with at least one project under your belt
- Fluent English and French
Permanent position (CDI).
Spiders is based in Paris (Porte d'Ivry).
The position can be carried out partially from home.
- CV and cover letter
You may be asked to do a test depending on your profile. Only online applications will be considered. We do not respond to applications by phone or post.