We invite you to join the passionate team behind The Technomancer, GreedFall and Steelrising!
Under the direction of the Animation Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of the game and its content in collaboration with the other departments.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Producing animations for gameplay and cinematics
- Overseeing the animation and rigging teams
- Communicating the project vision to the entire team and conveying the artistic directions of the animations to be produced
- Bringing your expertise to the team and exchange with other departments (game design, modeling etc...)
- Managing, monitoring and organising production within the animation team
Skills and profile required
- Solid experience on Windows PC games and next generation consoles
- Very good understanding of 3D animation tools, especially 3ds Max
- A good knowledge of the principles of animation, and of human anatomy and movement
- Good analytical and summarising skills
- Managerial skills
- 3 to 5 years experience in a video game studio, including 1 to 2 years as a Senior or Lead Animator
- The ability to adapt to internal tools
- Fluent English and French
- Good understanding of game engines
- You have already used a project management tool such as Jira
Permanent position (CDI).
Spiders is based in Paris (Porte d'Ivry).
Position can be carried out partially from home .
- CV and cover letter
- Demoreel or website
You may be asked to do a test depending on your profile. You will be invited to do a test if your application is successful.
Only online applications will be considered. We do not respond to applications by phone or post.