We invite you to join the passionate team behind The Technomancer, GreedFall and Steelrising!
The position is a permanent contract (CDI), and can be carried out partially from home or in-office.
As a VFX Artist, you will essentially be tasked with creating VFX for gameplay and environments.
Under the supervision of the Artistic Director and in close collaboration with the graphic design, game design and programming teams, your main tasks will be the following:
- Creating VFX for current generation consoles while respecting priorities, deadlines, and technical constraints
- Participating in the improvement of tools and working methods related to the creation of visual effects
- Optimising particle effects to meet performance constraints
Skills and profile required
- A good knowledge of graphic production processes in relation to real time constraints
- A good command of at least one 3D software (3DSmax is a plus, Maya, Blender ...) and Photoshop on PC
- Already worked as a VFX artist on at least one commercially released game
- At least 2 years of experience
- Organised and autonomous, and invest yourself in the projects you work on
- Open to feedback
- A good communicator
- Good at managing quality and time constraints
- Experience with an “in-house” game engine
- Familiar with Substance and Embergen
- Good knowledge of fluid simulation
- Experience creating shaders
- Fluent English and French
Permanent position (CDI) to be filled as soon as possible
Location: Paris Porte d'Ivry (partial remote work possible)
- CV and cover letter
- Portfolio or showreel (required)
You will be invited to do a test if your application is successful.