We invite you to join the passionate team behind The Technomancer, GreedFall and Steelrising!
Under the direction of the Design Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of the game and its content in collaboration with the other departments.
Your tasks will mainly consist of:
- Supervising the Game Design, Level Design and Quest Design teams
- Communicating the project vision to the teams
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve any problems encountered and responding to requests for content changes during production
- Overseeing the in-game implementation of various elements in accordance with the delivery schedule
- Producing and updating the game design document and other documentation for other departments
- Developing the game structure and arranging quests so as to create a non-linear adventure
- Ensuring that the gameplay implemented by the team is functional and meets the specifications set out in the game design document
- Testing the game to ensure it works properly and is balanced
Skills and profile required
- Creative and willing to make proposals while being able to question yourself
- Organised, rigorous, and autonomous; you know how to structure a non-linear game
- Good at multi-tasking, you can carry out multiple tasks in order to create a non-linear game experience in semi-open worlds
- You are a very good communicator, you know how to share your experience and exchange with the various teams
- Curious and able to adapt to in-house tools
- Passionate about games and their mechanics
- Good analytical skills
- A great understanding of both tactical and action games
- A broad knowledge of applied game design, particularly in Western RPGs
- Solid technical knowledge of game engines
- A minimum of 6 years experience with at least 1 project as Lead
- Fluent English and French
Permanent position (CDI).
Spiders is based in Paris (Porte d'Ivry).
In-office position with possible partial remote work.
- CV and cover letter
You may be asked to do a test depending on your profile. Only online applications will be considered. We do not respond to applications by phone or post.