For our upcoming projects on PC and home consoles we are looking for an experienced engine programmer to strengthen our team.
Under the responsibility of the Technical Director and within a team of enthusiasts, you will be working on the continual development of the in-house game engine used for our various projects.
- Implementing or upgrading low-level game engine functions
- Optimising system performance
- Be a driving force behind the choice of engine architecture and future developments
Skills and profile required
- You are passionate about programming, and like complex systems and technical challenges
- You want to join a team of experienced programmers to exchange and continue to progress
- You have an excellent command of C++
- You have a good knowledge of standard game engine mechanics
- You have at least 4 years of experience in game development
- Fluent French and English
The following would be a plus
- Expertise in multi-threaded development
- Expertise in game engine structure
- Home console development experience
Location: 6-8 Rue André Voguet, 94200 Ivry-sur-Seine, Greater Paris (depending on the ongoing pandemic).
Partial remote work possible.
- CV and cover letter
- Demos or examples of work welcome